Oh my, here is another good recipe! I cannot even tell they are Paleo. It is a little piece of heaven in every bite. These cookies are grain free. You are suppose to make them with Paleo chocolate chips, but I cheated and used the bag of chocolate chips I already had. So these count as a cheat for us.
Just a heads up, they do not brown or harden like normal chocolate chip cookies. They will stay doughy in the middle. It made me worried at first, but it is normal. So bake away!
Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
3 cups almond flour
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup raw honey
2 large eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Set aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs, honey, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer or wire whisk.
4. Pour wet ingredients slowly into the dry ingredients and beat with a mixer of fork until combined.
5. Add the melted coconut oil and continue to blend until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Drop tablespoon size balls of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheet.
7. Bake approximately 8-10 minutes.
Another great recipe from PaleoPlan.com